Prayers needed x1,000,000,000

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Feb 27, 2012.

1. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member

Thoughts and prayers for you and all involved rieley... Take care...
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Any updates?
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Yes my dad called and said they had moved her into a hospice so me and my brother and his girlfriend are going to leave from here in about 2-3 hours to go be with her and the family. Please continue to pray for her and our family and for the safe trips everyone is going to be making tonight and tomorrow. Thanks guys
  4. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Sounds like medical people gave up on her.
    Safe journey my friend, may God be with you and yours on such a solemn trek.:money:
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Yes it sounds like they did. She said she's not ready but we are about to leave here in about 15-20 minutes and taking my brother's Nissan Titan :grrrrrr: so we will only be stopping for gas if not a new engine on the way. Should be around 8 hours.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

GOD speed riley and pray that Toyota can make it.:rofl:
  7. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

Our prayers will be with your family. I know what you are going thru. My youngest daughter had cancer at 16. With lots of prayer and good Dr.'s she turned 38 this last year.
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Excdellent Chevnut1. Hopefully she has beaten it for good.
    By the way did you sign in to the Western truck Meet thread? If not please do . whether you can attend or not it all helps us get to know one another
  9. AMac

AMac New Member

Riley, my prayers will continue to be sent your way but may the love of those around you help you through the tough times ahead.
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] , she always has a way with words. her edumacation must have done some good
  11. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Thank you guys and girls for your prayers. I just got back home after the 10 hour ride back. I walked in her room around 0900 and she woke up and saw me and Aunt Licia (her mom) and my mom (her nanny) talking and when her eyes hit mine, she picked up the pain pump switch and kept acting like she was pressing it which made us all laugh. I said "goodbye" to Brandi around 10 this morning. She seems to be in good spirits and laughed when I told her she had a funny haircut (she has patches here and there). Her sisters and mom and dad seem to be in good spirits as well. She keeps having dreams about red beans and rice, jambalaya, eating crawfish and gumbo which we found entertaining. Its really hard to tell someone goodbye as I told her I loved her and she said I love you too Charlie which I will never forget. I even find it hard typing this without shedding a tear or two. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.
  12. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Riley,
    We love ya like family here on GMTC, and you are in my prayers tonight and my family and I send you and yours best wishes for a recovery and lots of love and support from us to you. I have battled Cancer in my family, some have succeeded in beating it, some have not, but I have learned that having the support of friends and family will help you deal and get through this tough time.. I am here if you need me...
  13. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Oh it was my my future sister in law's freakin Honda Civic that I couldn't wait to get out of. 12 hours in rain, hail, wind and lightning is too much.
  14. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Wow riley I hope you are short like AMac to gt in and out of a civic.
    Again praying for a recovery for Brandi an d you don't worry about that tear. Every once in awhile a guy gets dust in his eyes and the tears just help rinse the eye. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

Again God Bless you all.
  15. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Hey Riley I just saw this. Not sure it is true or not but worth checking?

This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer!
    Read carefully & you be the judge.
    Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is
    10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.

Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories
    interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge
    profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know
    that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is
    pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy.
    How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so
    as not to jeopardize the beneficial
    Multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the lemon tree is
    known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in
    different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks,
    sorbets, pastries, etc...
    It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the
    effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy
    against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all
    variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial
    spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against
    internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too
    high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
    The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of
    the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than
    20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It
    destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast,
    prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds of this tree showed
    10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used
    chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And
    what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract
    only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy
    cells.

Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street , Baltimore , MD1201
  16. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Wow Coach I will have to pass it along
  17. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Well this looks like it could be the real end. My mom and cousin(s) are hauling butt up to Nashville tonight only stopping for gas. Brandi's kidneys were starting to shut down as of Wednesday and she is hanging on by a few threads and laughing and going at this in the glass half full point of view. She said she's giving God some more time to pick out the right set of wings for her.
  18. jnbama

jnbama Member

Brandi is blessed to have family that loves her and being there till the end . Lost my mom to cancer 2004 , she waited for me then smiled and closed her eyes biggest heartbreak ever
  19. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Could take a toll on anyone. Sorry about your mom. My folks made it to Nashville sometime last night. Haven't gotten any word back yet.
  20. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member

I will continue to keep her and your family in my prayers.