Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Prayers needed x1,000,000,000

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Feb 27, 2012.

1. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Thoughts and prayers for you and all involved rieley... Take care...

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Any updates?

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes my dad called and said they had moved her into a hospice so me and my brother and his girlfriend are going to leave from here in about 2-3 hours to go be with her and the family. Please continue to pray for her and our family and for the safe trips everyone is going to be making tonight and tomorrow. Thanks guys

4. Coach24

Sounds like medical people gave up on her.
    Safe journey my friend, may God be with you and yours on such a solemn trek.:money:

5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes it sounds like they did. She said she's not ready but we are about to leave here in about 15-20 minutes and taking my brother's Nissan Titan :grrrrrr: so we will only be stopping for gas if not a new engine on the way. Should be around 8 hours.

6. Coach24

GOD speed riley and pray that Toyota can make it.:rofl:

7. chevynut1

chevynut1 New Member

Our prayers will be with your family. I know what you are going thru. My youngest daughter had cancer at 16. With lots of prayer and good Dr.'s she turned 38 this last year.

8. Coach24

Excdellent Chevnut1. Hopefully she has beaten it for good.
    By the way did you sign in to the Western truck Meet thread? If not please do . whether you can attend or not it all helps us get to know one another

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Riley, my prayers will continue to be sent your way but may the love of those around you help you through the tough times ahead.

10. Coach24

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] , she always has a way with words. her edumacation must have done some good