Prayers/thoguhts requested. baby girl

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

Lilah is currently in the NICU unit at Norfolk childrens hospital. Doctors are not sure what the issue is. Currently getting a catheter put in to check around her heart, as they are thinking a artery may be blocked or missing to some degree. She is having a hard time getting oxygen into her blood.

prayers and thoughts are appreciated.

Alex
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

My family will be praying for yours. Its especially hard with the little ones.
  3. moogvo

moogvo Moderator

You got it. Prayers and good thoughts your way.
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

We'll be sending prayers and good thoughts your way. Is Lilah one of yours? How old is she?
  5. donyms

donyms New Member

Alex, me and my family will definitely keep you and her in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there man she is going to need you now. Let us know if there is anything we can do and keep us posted.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

She is going into surgery now. An artery from her right lung to her heart is missing. They are going to try and create a new one. Hope to know something by midnight. And to answear your question al, she is my brand new baby girl as of Tuesday.

Please pray for her. Please.

Alex
  7. jnbama

jnbama Member

Little girl in my prayers
  8. jfk

jfk New Member

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

You got it, sir. Thoughts and prayers coming your way from me and my family.
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

You got it, prayers for wisdom and skill for the entire medical staff involved. If you're at a Childrens hospital turn you are in good hands.
  11. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Prayers sent up to the big man
  12. AMac

AMac New Member

Prayers are sent and I hope she is released soon.

Best wishes for you and your family.
  13. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

MysTic sends hugs!! and kisses ( wet and slobbery but kisses none the less), i send my wishes and prayers to Lilah,, we send you our strength, to help you all in these times....
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  14. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Alex, from my family to yours, we are saying prayers for you tonight and sending good wishes your way, for your beautiful baby girl to have a healthy recovery. I hope that your family gets through this tough time together, the GMTC family sends their love, support and strength. She will have angels watching over her, as she is a strong little girl, who will pull through her surgery. Keep us posted...
  15. Sierraowner5.3

hey everyone.

good news this morning/last night. was a late/early one. bout 2 am they told us everything worked out as best as they could hope for. got to go see her, she looked great all things considered. not even 3 days old and open heart surgery.....

see how the next couple of days go, if everything goes well we may get to bring her home this next weekend, early the following week. thanks for all the prayers everyone. im sure they helped.

Alex
  16. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

Glad to hear that man,prayers coming your way from me and my family
  17. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thats great news Alex
  18. catmechanic07

catmechanic07 Former Member

We have a 11 month old. I couldnt imagine what you all are going thru. We will keep you in our prayers and pray she recovers 100% and that the Lord gives you and your family strength to overcome this hurdle in your lives.
  19. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member

Glad to hear it Alex. I have a 3.5 year old and I can't imagine what it must be like going through that. We'll keep the prayers and good thoughts coming for little Lilah.
  20. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Glad to hear it, had us worried for the little one.