Prayers/thoguhts requested. baby girl

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Apr 20, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lilah is currently in the NICU unit at Norfolk childrens hospital. Doctors are not sure what the issue is. Currently getting a catheter put in to check around her heart, as they are thinking a artery may be blocked or missing to some degree. She is having a hard time getting oxygen into her blood.

prayers and thoughts are appreciated.

Alex
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My family will be praying for yours. Its especially hard with the little ones.
  3. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You got it. Prayers and good thoughts your way.
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We'll be sending prayers and good thoughts your way. Is Lilah one of yours? How old is she?
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Alex, me and my family will definitely keep you and her in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there man she is going to need you now. Let us know if there is anything we can do and keep us posted.
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

She is going into surgery now. An artery from her right lung to her heart is missing. They are going to try and create a new one. Hope to know something by midnight. And to answear your question al, she is my brand new baby girl as of Tuesday.

Please pray for her. Please.

Alex
  7. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

Little girl in my prayers
  8. jfk

jfk New Member 100 Posts

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
  9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member 100 Posts

You got it, sir. Thoughts and prayers coming your way from me and my family.
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

You got it, prayers for wisdom and skill for the entire medical staff involved. If you're at a Childrens hospital turn you are in good hands.