1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prayers/thoguhts requested. baby girl

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Sierraowner5.3, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Alex, please accept my apologies for just seeing this thread. My prayers are for Lilah and you in this time of need. May the good lord see fit to make this young lady strong and healthy. May he give you the strength and patience to stand tall and be strong for your wife.
    I am certain all memebers who know of this are praying for your daughter, have faith in God and Give Love to all the family.
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hey man, not a huge deal. thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Alex
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

To this old man it is a big deal. I hope all is well in your house and your family. I don't have much but if you need an assist i will give what I can. Let us know how we can help beyond God's love for your child.
    1 person likes this.
  4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

Hope everything turns out ok sierra, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hope things are going good since you got her home, did get a chance to ask you over the phone the other day how she was doing. hopefully shes doing good
  6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

was actually looking for this thread last night.

Lilah is doing great, she will have a heck of a scar, but thats about it. Hopefully they dont have to go in and do anything again, but it is possible. she is busy doing all those things babys do. and being cute doing it.

Alex
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

haha uhoh shes being cute, i think some one is going to be spoiled a lot, its really awesome that shes doing good though man, ive been thinking about you guys a lot since you told me everything that was going on
  8. kw70chevy

kw70chevy Member

me and my family will be praying for her.
    1 person likes this.
  9. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Just spoil her with love, that great news Alex
  10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Alex

Glad to hear she's doing good! I had open heart surgery myself when I was 5 to patch a hole in my heart (Ventricular Septal Defect repair) and almost 20 years later still have a clean bill of health. I'm sure with modern medicine, they didn't have to do such a caveman job on her like they did me (have a scar from about the top of my collar to my big ol' belly button). Good luck, and if you ever need to talk to anybody, I think I sent my number to ya!