Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Preferred exhaust header

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by TrailLeadr, Apr 24, 2007.

?

What is your preferred Header?

1. Dynomax

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Edlebrock

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Flowtech

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Hedman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Hooker

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. JBA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Make your own from kit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Stock/don't want headers

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  9. Thorley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Trickflow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

We had a pretty good turn out on votes for the preferred Cold Air Intake (CAI), and some great tid-bits of info worth taking into consideration if you're in the market for a CAI. The CAI poll is still open, so if you haven't voted you still can....here

But lets move on to preferred headers.

As before, please vote on your preferred headers, and if you like point out ones that are good, but didn't make the list. As always feel free to tell us why you think your preferred headers are either better than other, or not.

Happy voting!:party:

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've always had good luck with Prostit..er... Hooker headers, but then again I'm old school. What do I know.

3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

So one vote for flowtech, and one for hooker

Jamie, we all know why you choose hooker headers....now let's keep it clean.:rules:
    and for goodness sakes man...stop giggling every time you read or say "hooker headers":lol:

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've only tried one vehicle with a true balanced and tuned exhaust, it was by Flowtech. But man was it sweet. It was done by Flowtech people and what a huge difference it makes when it done by a professional. The power and sound. I can imagine MPG was better too.

5. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

iv had hooker, flowmaster and pase setter headders and id have to say that the hooker deffinatly gave me the best deep sound that i wanted out of it i left the flowmasters on my gmc just bc sometimes i like the sound of them

6. Splinter_Cell

Splinter_Cell Member

yea my friend is running the hookers on his 1500 pickup and says that they do help with better flowing exhaust and they gave him better mpg too. they sounded great too.

7. 88 Dually 4x4

88 Dually 4x4 New Member

THE BEAST :whip:

Hooker's seem to give better flow. The ceramics last much longer::great: :