1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

President Obama

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jan 20, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

He screwed up the Oath of Office, does that mean that he's not really the President?

It's a brand new day, the sun is shining and we've got a new President leading (not "running" the country like Clinton said) as the head of the executive branch of Government.
  2. ahm1127

ahm1127 New Member 100 Posts

I dont know, would it be a good thing or a bad thing? I say bad, he is a Lawyer. lol
  3. werty

werty New Member 100 Posts

I SAW HIM MESS IT UP.JUST GOT FDONE WATCHING IT AT WORK:great:

MY UNDERSTANDING IS IT WAS READ TO HIM WRONG...CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG... I DO WANT HIS TRUCK THOUGH:lol:
  4. ChevyFan

5. werty

werty New Member 100 Posts

this is true it is important....i dunno if you watched but it looked like they werent sure...either one of them....:gasp:
  6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think it was read to him wrong that's why he was confused :rules:
  7. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No biggie. We knew what he meant. :glasses:

So...I'm trying to find pictures of the motorcade vehilcles. Nice of lots of Suburbans but there was one in particular that I want to see again. It looked like it had armour rear wheel skirts or something..?.. anyone else catch that at all? I couldn't find it again after seeing it once. I'm sure pictures will pop up all over the internet in the next few days of the entire 'parade', but thought I'd mention it.

Good luck to Obamanator..
  8. ChevyFan

by Constitutional Ammendment, the President-elect becomes President at noon on January 20th, oath or not.

It was worth a shot though.

The vehicles
    Yes, that's some serious rolling thunder vehicles that he's got there! The limo is a TopKick chasis with bulletproof/bombproof tires.
  9. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The oath:
    Pomp and Circumstance...

Tires:
    They just looked like totally serious tires. What a tough looking ride he's got.. Thing probably weighs a ton.
  10. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member 100 Posts

well, now we wait and see