1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prestige, Bushwacker or other?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Metaluzc, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Metaluzc

Metaluzc New Member

As the title implies, which brand of fender flares should I choose? I've settled on the pocket-style look but just wondering if Bushwackers are worth the extra $60-$70 (Prestige is $310 for all four, Bushwacker is $377)? Prestige claims no drilling but it makes me wonder if that just means they are a "cheaper" flare. Is there a third or fourth brand I don't know about?
  2. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

you can also look at egr
  3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

i agree with [MENTION=24764]Burden33[/MENTION] check out the [MENTION=51367]EGRUSA[/MENTION] flares, they will give ya a discount for being a forum memeber as well
  4. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Nice call defender never thought about the discount.
  5. Metaluzc

Metaluzc New Member

How much is the discount? Will the discount put the cost between $310-$377?
  6. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member

Im not exactly sure what the discount would put there price at, Send them a message and ask ben, see what he can hook you up with.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I have Bushwacker and am happy with them. Ultimately it's a personal choice. Don't forget to shop around and also factor in shipping. My Bushwacker's ran me $362.00 shipped when I bought them a year or so, ago...
  8. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member

I have bushwacker on mine... I like the fact that they are made out of a fiberglass type material and can be sanded and painted.
  9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member

We have 15% off the EGR and Stampede and 10% off the Prestige. They all make pretty good products now and these companies have been making a run at BW lately. You can also read the reviews on all of these brands on our site!
  10. Scratch

Scratch New Member

Not to imply that Prestige is bad, but Bushwacker is thicker plastic than Prestige.