1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prius driver talks smack to a GM truck driving person. (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stchman, Jul 31, 2013.

1. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

My thing is he takes it from the sow. She'd have gotten an ear full from me. Tell her to eat less double chesseburgers and her Prius might get better mileage.

This is the exact reason I HATE Prius drivers.

2. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member

Ahahahahah!!!!

I would just sit there and let her talk her smack. A non-response usually drives people away.
  3. 4by44ever

4by44ever New Member

tell her how much mess it takes to recyle the battery in her prius. Takes allot of patience to keep that cool at such a moment
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Yea that wouldve turned ugly for me, Im an insensitive jerk and I know it, not to mention a retired sailor with a mouth to prove it.
    I wouldve followed her to her car calling her every name in the book and stood outside her door continuing until she drove away, then if I was pissed enough I mightve followed her for a while.
    Did I mention Im an insensitive jerk?
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, something tells me that her anger has very little to do with her having to smell the waft of diesel exhaust. I actually wish they made that into a cologne, but that's just me. I think that her inability to control her life and her actions have frustrated her to the point where she has to confront people in a parking lot like that. I think she's a Michael Moore wanna be.
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

I love how she asks them to be polite and courteous but she is the one that stomps over and is loud, obnoxious, and is swearing. Ugh...
  7. ChevyFan

does anyone have the original youtube vdeo? i want to interview the driver.

- - - Updated - - -

i think i found the original video posted up on youtube.

ddcutlas77
  8. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

LoL as another former sailor, I have to agree. Course coming at me enough like that, I probably would have just revved the engine to drone out her bitchin. Watch her head explode as I "hurt the environment". Nevermind the fact her prius' batteries damaged a whole lot more during production and have to be handled carefully for disposal due to how toxic they are. I could go on about this nutty lady, but think I'll leave it be before MY head explodes from frustration and rage.:grrrrrr:
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Should we Shoot her now or wait till later????
  10. ChevyFan

easy now trigger.

I will say that this lady reminds me of certain type of "women" that I have come across over the last 20 years or so.

They generally fit a pattern and come out of the same mold (that's a frightening thought).

• They're the ones that have it all figured out, and everyone else is ignorant and misinformed.
    • They're the ones that are morally superior, even though many of the decisions that we make all have elements that we consider to be positive and those that are also negative.
    • They're the ones that are the victims of others carelessness and thoughtlessness, even though they're the ones that are causing a scene.
    • They're often easily irritated, easily offended and they take offense even when no offense is intended.
    • Then on top of all of this, they don't want to discuss and debate in a civilized way, they just come out guns blazing.