1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prius driver talks smack to a GM truck driving person. (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stchman, Jul 31, 2013.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Member ROTM Winner

You gotta interview them Steve!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I contacted the OP of the video on YouTube and hopefully he will get back with me fairly soon.
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

4. ChevyFan

no reeponse from the video owner on youtube. ill keep trying.
  5. phoebeisis

phoebeisis Active Member 1000 Posts

OK

OK- now am I going to have to defend my 2006 Prius??
    Now I wouldn't describe it as a fun car-no one would describe a Prius as fun
    Hell the 1998 Suburban-not really what comes to mind when you think "fun to drive"
    is a LOT more fun to drive than the Prius
    But it is JUST A CAR that gets GREAT MPG- actually kinda cheap to own-honest 40 mpg city-when our Suburban only get 11-12 because wife KILLS my Suburban city mpg(but that is a different story).
    But I gotta object when you describe this gravitationally challenged person as "Prius owner"
    shoot she might be leasing or borrowed it from her significant other

Say-where was this video done?? Don't recognize the accents?? Midwest??
    and exactly where was the parking lot?? some park etc??

-when we travel we sleep in the SUBURBAN on Hy 287 Texas-outside Childress(Hardemon county??) -at a really nice rest stop-we idle for 6 hours because TX is hot as hell in the summer and we have to run AC.
    No one complains since parking lot filled with 18 wheelers-most of which are idling their HUGE TDs for the same reason-gotta have AC in cab
    Of course some people have no manners- she should have asked nicely- or moved-parked upwind-simple

Where did this happen??

Notice how it was the women who were the bad actors who couldn't "shut the F up" in this video.
    Guy was trying to get his wife to ignore her-he was the voice of reason!
    Someone comes up to me talking unpleasantly-in a parking lot-anyone-I am rolling up the windows-reaching for SIG or Glock-you just never know what crazy ""s&^t" is running thru folk's head
    Yeah you never know when bad manners can turn to bad intent-ignore crazy MoFos-but be ready
  6. ChevyFan

Still waiting to hear back again from guy who shot the video ...
  7. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member

Smug condescending hybrid drivers.....
    "we know better!!"

images.jpg

this video reminds me, i need to buy a can of mace for the truck.....
    she wouldve STFU real fast LOL
  8. ChevyFan

Well. I've reached out again to the video creator ... He said he would do an interview, I'll keep trying. He might not check his YouTube account much.
  9. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member

Keep trying Steve. I would have laughed in her face, which would make her furious!
  10. ChevyFan

In Texas there are laws on the books for contributing to the delinquency of a minor .... I would have called the police on her actually and then showed them the video footage of her being cited by the police for that and maybe being a public nuisance.