1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Prius driver talks smack to a GM truck driving person. (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by stchman, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I still have a message out to the video owner here. Hopefully he will contact me again.
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

[MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] Still no word from the video creator/owner?
  3. ChevyFan

Not since I told him to tell YouTube to take down the copies of his video and to turn on ads. He should have made at least $750 or more with over 1 million views.
  4. ChevyFan

This is still funny.
  5. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts

He sure does have a loooong fuse. If that would have been me she probably would have been hospitalized from black smoke inhalation.
  6. rondefly

rondefly New Member

Sad that you hate Prius drivers, I own 2 Chev 20 pickups, a Subaru Legacy and a 05 Prius that is my daily driver with over 190,000 miles on it and have only had to do the brakes, small battery, tires and regular service items. + I get 45 to 53 MPG.
    I love my Prius, even though it is not a Chev PU. which I also love.
    Ron Triano
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There is a group on Instagram called Prius4lyfe. The crap they put on that is hilarious. Obviously delusional owners who think their prius is some god or something. Not really peaceful people.
  8. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

Not ALL prius owners are bad. Like one guy posted here..he owns a prius..Does that mean her automatically is part of the "Hated prius owners group"? Now I will say that Most of the people that I have seen on youtube and in person that owned a prius were either environmentalists or tree huggers. Does make sense because the Prius was supposedly made to be some "Earthly friendly" car. That's probably why those people on Instagram think their car is all that an more...like some ford owners.:no: :lol:Anyhow..I'm not against owning a prius..but I swear you'll Never see me in one. LOL!
  9. BornAgainBiker55

BornAgainBiker55 Rockstar 100 Posts

I read an article in some mag. the other day that said Prius is no longer the most fuel efficient car for sale in the U.S. It was some diesel by Mercedes-Benz. Not that I'd ever drive either one, but the turbo-diesel cars actually have some shocking zip to them.
    I wish I could find the article but I don't remember the mag. name
  10. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts