Pro Comp A/T's

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by KidHauler, Apr 12, 2009.

1. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

I was putting pictures in the Jimmy Forum and thought I'd throw this one in here; the first field run with my new 265's.
    They did pretty well, I like 'em! We did a 150 mile trip last week, and they were great on the highway, too.

That's my 2c,

Happy Easter
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member

I like the looks of it. Kind of reminds me of the old Jeep tires. Glad they are working out for you.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

I have 10,000 highway mies on mine so far, and they don't even show any signs of wear. I rotate them every 3,000 miles out of habit, I think you'll like them on the highway too they aren't too loud. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.:glasses:
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member

Looks like you had some fun.
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Moderator

I've had my 35" Pro Comp A/T's on my Tacoma for 19 months and they've been pretty good. I've got 15K on them and so far they've worn real even and havent picked up any road noise or wandering habits.
    I should rotate them since I havent done it yet, but their working so well like they are why mess with a good thing.
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

looks like you had some fun!! I've never really been to fond of pro comp tires tho
  7. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member

I have pro comp X terrains. on my Jeep
    They have gotten louder with higher milagege.. Nothing to brag about off road.
    Goin with super swampers next :)
  8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member

HA if you think The procomps are loud, wait till you put on the swampers. I think a nice set of BFG Km2's is what you really need. :glasses:
  9. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

a big x2 on that one. thats what i'd have if i could afford them