Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Pro-Comp Leveling Kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by ChevyBoy2009, Aug 11, 2012.

1. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I am gonna purchase the Pro-Comp front leveling kit from AMac and i was just wondering if that would be enough to level the front of the truck to the rear of the truck...i know quite a bit about leveling kits and lifting trucks,but i never have used Pro-Comp and was just wondering if anybody has used them before??...just looking at opinions about Pro-Comp :great:

2. sierra11

sierra11 Rockstar 100 Posts

ProComp is pretty good, you can also go with readylift, skyjacker, and there are several other good ones on the market

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Selling New in Box and under retail value :great:

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nothing wrong with ProComp...

5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

But is 1.5 inch gonna be enough??

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's what she asked. (And clearly it wasn't enough for [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION]! ROFL!)

:gasp:

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Oh you are so funny...LOL :rofl:

8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

1.5 will probably leave you with a slight rake to the front, it may not be noticeable however. my 2.5 ready lift measured out almost exactly even.

Alex