1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Problem solved

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by rileyjr16, Apr 19, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Not sure how but the interior lights fixed themsleves :great: and they now function normally. Althought I did pull off the cargo lamp/3rd brake light to buff it out, I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it but I'm excited. Now on to bigger and better things, I think I will replace those blue lights I put behind the speaker mesh with clear ones forward and aft. Also might put 2 strips of clear LEDs on the driver and passenger side for more light and one on each side in the rear just for the hell of it. Want to get all bulbs out and get in the 21st century with my 99 :lol:
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

CRAP! broke the door panel refelctor when pulling it out...35$ for a replacement :grrrrrr: unless someone wants to send me one for the driver side :)

securedownload.jpg