1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Problem with Driving Lights

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by jailewis, May 4, 2009.

1. jailewis

jailewis New Member

I have an 05 Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 4x4. What seems to be all of a sudden my driving lights on the driver's side rear aren't working. The brake lights work, the directionals work and the passenger side driving lights work but not the driver's side. I checked the bulbs, switched them with known good ones. I disconnected the wiring connection to the rear lamps and checked to see if there was any electrical charge while the lights should be on and I got nothing. I was following the brown wire which to my understanding is for the driving lights. I am at a loss. This non working driving light issue follows through to the trailer connection also. If anybody has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jai