1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Problems Accessing Site?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by kgibson181, Aug 20, 2009.

1. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Anybody else had any problems getting on the site today. I was unable to get on from about 1 this afternoon until now. Every other site i went to worked except this one so I knew it wasn't my internet. Tried it from my phone and over at a friends also but nothing until now. Weird...
  2. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Oh nevermind should have looked at some of the newer post before asking. Steve said it was a server issue.
  3. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yeah me to, there's a post from Steve about the issue, it was down for about nine hours.---disregard you found the post
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, it never fails that something like this happens when I go out of town and I could not get connected at the hotel last night, otherwise I might have seen that the payment didn't process properly and I could have re-submitted.

Sorry folks :neutral:
  5. moosetags

moosetags Rockstar 100 Posts

Steve posted a reason in another thread.
  6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

well gah-lee steve, we just cant have nice things