Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

procomp xtreme mud terrain M/T

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Darknesss23, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

2. rolltideroll

rolltideroll New Member

I've never had those tires, but a 3 of my friends had them in 35's and their 2 of them had sidewall blow outs. Not sure what caused it tho. BUT they look bad ass in person
  3. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those Pro Comp tires are made by Cooper. I have a set of 35 / 12.50 / 15s on my Toyota. They are a very good tire and I see no difference between the Cooper and the BFG Mud Terrain which I replaced with the Cooper's.

Check these out. Same tire with some slight differences and made by the same company that makes the Pro Comps.

[​IMG]
  4. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think I will be going with Goodyear DuraTracs, they are a 10 for mud and snow. The are a new tire for Goodyear but are replacing the workhorse tire, so far what I have read and got from feedback of my mechanic that has mounted them they have been good.
  5. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

dura track is a kick ass tire, not going to be as aggressive as say the MT/R but more than a normal all terrain, plus they look sweet and have great traction
  6. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

what kind of price u been seeing on those Dura Tracs? I've been looking for a real good mud and snow tire but i don't want to spend too much on them.
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

my price on them in a 265 75 16 is 164.04 in a 10 ply and 154.21 in a 6 ply
    not a cheep tire but worth every penny
  8. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have seen 265/75/16 as high as 192, and 285/75/16 as high as 227 for 10 ply on both of them.