product uncertainty

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by yotchie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. yotchie

yotchie Member

i figured id start a thread for this. has anyone ever heard of FW1 high performance cleaning wax? its apparently new to Canada. i bought a pack of it out of curiousity but i dont want to use it on my new truck or my gf's car without some feedback. i was looking for something relatively simple to give the vehicles a nice clean shine and some protection. but i have never done an in-depth wash and wax. i don't want to mess up the finishes and or scratch or swirl the paint in the process. this seemed like a good idea when i picked it up but i don't want to just go throw it on. and also to be honest i dont want to spend a whole afternoon washing and waxing being i don't have a shaded area i can use for free.

any knowledge greatly appreciated!
    20130417_190528.jpg
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

It's a Scam Co that sells out of Gas stations. They come up to you as you are gassing your ride and Try to sell you this and a rim cleaner. I never bought it...
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Moderator

A friend of mine was some sort of manager for the company for a short time and tried to get me to put their stickers on my rock crawler when I was competing. I somehow ended up with 3 cases of the stuff in my garage Ive slowly been using and giving it away. Havent found anything bad about it but I wouldnt say its great either it works but theres better products on the market.
  4. yotchie

yotchie Member

thanks for the feed back i ended up returning it
  5. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy New Member

some stupid jig at a gas station tried to sell me this stuff... sprayed and swiped it on my chevy without even asking.
    i think if i beat him it wouldve been a hate crime though....
    needless to say, its totaly junk and ill never buy it.