Profound Thought of the Day

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Crawdaddy, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Today's profound thought of the day:

In the US, mail carriers use right-hand steer vehicles to deliver mail. In countries that ordinarily use right-hand steer vehicles, the mail carriers drive left-hand steer cars...

Mull it over... :neutral:

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

You have way to much time on your hands!:lol:

3. hundojoe

hundojoe Rockstar 100 Posts

Heres a thought for you, A man that walks thru an airport turn style sideways is going to Bangkok.

4. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ummmm... if the postal carrier delivers letters to you, it is called mail.

If the postal carrier brings you monthly bills, is that considered FEE mail?

I'm just saying....

5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Nice one :lol:

My daily commute to work is quite long, so I have plenty of time to meditate on the mysteries of life. I usually have my great revelations on my way home.

6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I dont know about great!:lol: but they sure are revalations, and good for a laugh..

7. trapstud

trapstud Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you have children your may understand this...

Do not scratch and sniff anything brown on the floor...
    Yes I just did this the other day.

8. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Why is it that banks leave their vault doors wide open during business hours, but chain their pens? (Saw this somewhere else a while back, but gets you thinking...)

9. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

heres one

stupid people are like slinkies, they're pretty much useless but it still feels good to push one down the stairs