Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Progess on my 09' GMC Sierra SLT

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by AnimalYates, Mar 20, 2012.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Hey guys, figured I'd start a thread that follows the progess of my new (to me) GMC Sierra. As of now, all I have done to the truck is a 20% tint to the driver and passenger windows (just did it today actually), added a Denali style punch grille, and took off the lower air valance. All feedback is encouraged! Thanks for viewing everyone!

Truck when I test drove it

test drive.jpg

Removed air valance

air dam.jpg

Tint (Also notice the grille :glasses::glasses:)

BeforeAfter1.jpg BeforeAfter2.jpg BeforeAfter3.jpg

Next up on the list is the exhaust. Thinking about running true duals with 2 Flowmaster Super 44's. We'll see.

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Truck is looking good. Now you just need to work on your name since this one is white.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL! :rofl:

4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looks great man, the denalli grill really looks sweet on it.

Alex

5. AnimalYates

Lol. I've messaged Steve a couple of times asking him to please change it for me, but for whatever reason there is never an answer. I definitely plan on changing it though

And thanks Alex, when I bought the truck my immediate plan was to add a Denali grille to it since it was the SLT model with the heated leather, 20" wheels, etc. Its nearly a Denali so I figured why not.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

These are some of my favorite threads. Watching someone's truck grow over time is pretty cool. You definitely have a great foundation to start from!

7. AnimalYates

Just order my muffler and tips off of Summit Racing yesterday and received them less than 24 hours later! It is a Flowmaster Super 10 Series muffler. 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets, and two 4" stainless steel rolled tips. Can't wait to get this on in the next week or so, it is going to sound amazing!

Cross another thing off the list!

DSCN1170.jpg DSCN1164.jpg

8. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

So, you changed your mind about running true duals on your pickup I'm assuming? Cant wait to hear what it sounds like either way! Keep us all posted on how it's coming!

I've got huge plans for Truck Norris, but they're kind of extensive and take a while lol.. but I'm definitely going to be showing updates as they come as well

:sign0021:

PS.. good choice on the white :great:

9. AnimalYates

Yeah man I was quoted prices that were higher than I was willing to pay at the moment, and I heard there are sometimes problems in the newer trucks with the o2 sensors when running true duals. (Don't know if there's anything to this, I'm by no stretch a mechanic. lol) So I went with the Flowmaster Super 10 series with duals straight out the back. Will have it installed by next weekend and I plan to make a before and after video.

And I hear ya about the plans and how expensive it gets lol! The exhaust is the last of my mods for the next few months, because most of my upcoming plans are more expensive. You should create a thread about the progress of ' Truck Norris', I like seeing the journey a truck takes.

10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

When I had my exhaust installed the guy told me that a true duel would void my warranty.