1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Progess on my 09' GMC Sierra SLT

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by AnimalYates, Mar 20, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This project looks familiar but it was under a different name. LOL .
    Man that Super 10 is going to be loud isn't it? Keep updating this thread I like others have said love to see the progress that others are making on their ride.
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

post a vid when you get the exhaust done, cant wait to see/hear it.

Alex
  3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

Okay guys, got the exhaust done... and it sounds AWESOME! It has a real deep nice rumble, and isn't too loud. But don't get me wrong, when you get on it at abut 3,000 RPM's it absolutely roars! I love it, best mod to my truck yet. Below is a short and quick before and after video. I know the revs aren't that great but I don't want my neighbors to hate me lol. I will eventually take a fly by video or something like that.

Tell me what you think!

DSCN1188.jpg DSCN1189.jpg
  4. AnimalYates

Any thoughts?
  5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

Sounds much better!

I am considering a Flowmaster for my truck, if you don't mind me asking, how much did the exhaust conversion run you all in?
  6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

That thing sounds nice bro!!! big thumbs up!
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good and sounds even better. Nice job.
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

sounds great man. really like it.:sign0173:

Alex
  9. AnimalYates

Thanks guys. I absolutely love it, even though since I've got it I'm averaging .5 MPG less lol. I just can't stay off of it! Like I said I will eventually take a better video, I know this one sucks but I've been too busy lately to really take the time and make a good one. Hopefully this weekend I can get to it.

It's no problem at all man, I'll tell you exactly what I got. I ordered the muffler (flowmaster super 10 3" inlet, dual 2.5" outlets) and tips (Jones 4" rolled stainless steel tips) from Summit Racing, the muffler was $59 and the tips were around $22 each. Then the exhaust shop charged me $180 plus tax to bend the pipes and weld, etc. So overall it was just a littler over $300. Well worth it if you ask me, changed the truck completely.
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It does sound nice.

O-H