1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

programer

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ToTallScott, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ToTallScott

ToTallScott New Member

need help with what programer i should get got a 2010 1500 5.3.... all I want is it to fix the speed and be able to change the tires because I have 35s. I looked at hypertech at there sped calibrator part # 730102 what do u guys think or give me some info.
  2. cain73

cain73 Rockstar

some companies make products to adjust tire and gear changes without the rest of the programmer benefits for a lower price. I dont' recall what the price difference but Superchips does make both a full programmer and just one to chanrge tire and gears.
    Got any pics ? I'd like to see how it looks with the 6" lift and 35's.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Check out the DiabloSport Predetor programmer. Has alot more tuning capabilitys than Hypertech or Superchips. 4WheelOnLine.com has them for $289.00 shipped.
  4. mus99gt

mus99gt Rockstar 100 Posts

Check out ebay or there is usually some also for sale on www.corvetteforum.com. Check under the C6 forum and part number u7194. There was some on there for $150 shipped.
  5. ToTallScott

ToTallScott New Member

here is a pic of her.

Attached Files:

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is one good lookin' truck! I just bought a Diablo off of another member of GMTC this week and I expect some good results from it. If you have not made up your mind by next week I can let you know what I think about it.