1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Programmers and Custom Tunes

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by ChevyFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

We now have a place to discuss this here. :) I'll try to get some of the older posts moved over soon.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thank You, Steve!!
  3. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Member

NICE!!!! this will be sweet.. as long as everyone can find it and know where to go....

Thanks Steve!!!
  4. metalsystem761

metalsystem761 New Member

Hello fellow chevy owners. Been awhile since I've been here. Well I've had the GT for awhile now and I still love it. I personally got nothing out of trinity other than a higher top end. But I never could figure the trinity out even with all the research me and my buddies did plus the ones that knew a little about custom tuning. But I'm a normal person who has no knowledge of things like that but for me the GT is awesome and I've beaten trucks with diablo. On my end personally.
  5. GA442

GA442 New Member

I'm sure a custom tune like Black Bear Performance would be the best. I just installed a Diablosport predator that I purchased from www.diablosportpower.com for 264.95 with no sales tax and free UPS overnight shipping. I have a Spectre CAI and Goerlich Xlerator exhaust. I set it for the 87 octane tune and it is like a totally different truck. The tranny shifts much better ( faster and more firm and the converter locks up quicker under normal acceleration. Bang for buck it was the best money spent. Just my .02 cents.
  6. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Member