1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

programmers

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by livinloud, Jun 8, 2008.

1. livinloud

livinloud New Member

hi,which is a better programmer,hypertech or bullydog?.
  2. BigRedChevy

BigRedChevy New Member

What are you putting it on?
  3. GoFastPadre

GoFastPadre New Member

Bully Dog has a sweet flash tuner that saves the factory tune and it is customisable too! the only problem is it costs like $900!
  4. livinloud

livinloud New Member

my truck is a 2003 silverado 1500HD 6.0L.
  5. livinloud,
    For your 6.0HD I would go Hypertech, it is a great system. But before you do anything you also want to check out Diablosport Predator, and see what options they have vs Hypertechs system. Each company offers something different, not all have same features which sets them apart. If you need any help let me know...

-Bryan
    Brody's Speed Equipment
    909-931-7869
    1 person likes this.
  6. livinloud

livinloud New Member

what is the best shift points,and shift firmness?
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i would too go with the hypertech. im not really a fan of bully and i think they are way overpriced
  8. livinloud

livinloud New Member

i can get a used bullydog programmer for $180.
  9. Livinloud...

The price may be cheap, but like the saying goes; "Becareful what you pay for" The only problem with Bullydog is that they offer different programmers for each vehicle. Just make sure its the right one you want, that will do that right changes....

-Bryan
    Brody's Speed Equipment
    909-931-7869