1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

projector headlights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by seffieldvillage@aol.com, Apr 5, 2009.

1. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

i installed projector head lights on my colorado and want to know if i can have the head lights and the halos on at the same time.or do i need to wire them sepertor.
  2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You can have them on at the same time. Just jump the leads to the halos to the headlight wires.
  3. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider Rockstar 100 Posts

Maybe this will help

You might want to check in on a HID Conversion Kit. When your lights are on dim only the dim lights are on, but when you turn on your brights i t allows both the bright and dim lights to run at the same time. They are fairly easy to install and less than $100 at most places. Maybe this info can be useful to ya man, good luck with it!
  4. Tyler Kellogg

Tyler Kellogg New Member

hey man, i was wondering where you got your headlights and if you don't mind, how much they ran you. i'm in the market for projector headlights myself. thanks for your time!
  5. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't know where Seffield got his, but wanted to share that projector headlights can be had for most applications on eBay and they normally run US$100 - US$200, depending on style, LED, Halo, etc.
  6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I am his best friend so I'll help you out, he is kind of new to the whole forum thing. He bought them from Sport truck direct which is located in Arizona, he paid $279 with free shipping within the U.S. Here is a link to what the headlights look like up close, and the actual website is www.sporttruckdirect.com:great:

http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/Pics/MATRIX/MTX_04_Colo_Proj_Chr_09-1229-PC_G.jpg