Projector Headlights

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by MTM, Feb 4, 2012.

1. MTM

MTM Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'm thinking of ordering these headlights anyone hear any bad or good things about these?

Attached Files:

2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I can't speak about those lights in particular, but I know Spec-D isn't high in my book for aftermarket parts. We've tried a few brands of headlights for my wife's Cobalt with few workin out. Craftsmanship was sub standard on those, in my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide upon!

3. MTM

Any suggestions on better quality projector lights?

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Anzo,Recon or IPCW...

5. MTM

I'm having a hard time finding a headlight that has a double halo like the ones I originally posted. In the brands mentioned

6. Drake_korthos

I found a couple of headlights that might interest you, only one was the halo ring as you requested sadly.
    [​IMG]

The other brand I found wasn't too bad. They're by Spyder, but they're only projectors:
    [​IMG]

Hope that helps, good luck! I'm hate to say it, but a 2000 is definitely difficult to find lights for.

7. MTM

I'm not able to view the pics you posted. If they are 99 or 98 lights they will work all the mounts are the same. Everything i order is for a 99 because its a classic

8. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

9. MTM

Those are still the wrong style for mine. They look are the ones like ones on the first post of this thread. I just want some that will look good and of good quality. I'd really like to have the double halo but like I said just can't seem to find any that aren't Spec-D brand.

10. Drake_korthos

Sorry MTM, I Googled 2000 Chevy Silverado Halo and Projector headlights, was able to get some decent results for that search.