Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Projectors, and taillights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Scooter, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

Heres the new projectors with 8k HID
    IMAG0096.jpg IMAG0097.jpg

And heres a shot of the new Taillights
    IMAG0072.jpg IMAG0073.jpg IMAG0074.jpg
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Scooter I like them man :great: They make the truck looker meaner, but u do need to do the turn signal lights to complete the look
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I haven't been on here in a while, but boy has your truck come a long way!!! I love what you have done with it, and I also agree that some new corners are in order. They do make all LED corners for your truck now, they are sweet looking or you could go with just some clear corners. Keep up the great work!!
  4. Scooter

Hey thanks...yeah I've been looking at getting them. Just ended up wasting money on a new cobra cb...I saloon took off the roll bar and might put on a toolbox. To mount the new dual 4ft whips or just remount the rollbar and put the whips on that....
  5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Not a huge fan of the tail lights but the projectors look good. :great: I would like to get me a set of those all LED corners as well, what do they look like?
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Are those halogen projectors with a HID kit slapped in them ... or are they real, retrofitted HID projectors that you either fabricated or had custom made? (As of a few months ago there were NO aftermarket HID projectors on the market for our trucks; our only options were halogen projectors [which is what most if not all advertised 'projector' replacement assemblies are -- that is, halogen projectors] or retrofitted HID projectors.)
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  7. Scooter

When I got them they used a h3 type bulb....if I remember right., my buddy owns a custom stereo shop that deals in all sorts of aftermarket so I got the hid kit and everything fit....I bought the lights off eBay for like 100 bucks after shipping...and on another note just. For ****s and giggles I turned the daytime driving lights and the reverse lights into hid...