1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Proper Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jval1280, Feb 25, 2012.

1. jval1280

jval1280 New Member

Hey all. My first post was last night and related to problems im having with my truck, so i figured i better introduce myself for real. My name is Jason and im a 31 yr old father of three. Two girls and one boy with the last girl born almost two months ago. I am a pipefitter by trade now, working out of local 597 in chicago. I spent five years working in the automotive field and decided it wasnt for me. I always enjoyed working on cars as a child as my stepdad was a total gearhead, and marine mechanic. After working in the field myself for a while though i started not enjoying my work. I have always done most of my own work on my vehicles. From brakes to balljoints, tune ups to drivelines. I like to consider myself a pretty good mechanic but im not saying i know it all. My last post is evidence of that. For any one who is interested its titled "97 4.3L no start!!!". I appreciate any feedback, and if you have any experience with this motor I could use some help. Thanks.
    Jason
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the baby! Good luck getting your 97 up and running, I'm sure the members here will be able to help you out.

For anyone looking for the thread Jason started it's HERE
  3. BoneHead

BoneHead Member

Welcome to the Club!! I'm with you on working in the automotive field. I enjoy working on my rides. If it becomes a job, then I think I'd feel the same and not enjoy it as much.
  4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club.
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Jason!!!!!:great:
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC.
  7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Jason, congrats on the baby girl. Mine is 26 now but I still remember what it was like. This is a great site and the people are awesome. Don't be shy, good luck on your truck I would help but I don't know that year at all.

post picture.jpg
  9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the club........