1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Proud owner of a rare 87 chevy truck

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by edanielsss, Jun 25, 2010.

1. edanielsss

edanielsss New Member

What up boys and girls? Im almoooost done gettin' this truck back in shape.... I did the paint... the lift... the interior... etc.... with a little help from my brother in law... so thanks dude!

Hope you guys like it and I'd appreciate your comments.... I might sell it for the right price! just[​IMG] and FYI :glasses:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here! Great looking truck!

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.

4. edanielsss

edanielsss New Member

Thanks guys!!! Glad to see theres people that love chevys as much as I do!

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Looks good.
    Choo Choo did a lot of vans back in the day, some El Caminos, but the trucks were kinda rare, especially 4x4's.
    About 8 years ago I rebuilt a Choo Choo El Camino so I looked for production numbers, I dont think they kept real good records or maybe they just kept the numbers a secret.
    Mostly see these trucks down south that seemed to be the big marketplace for them.

6. edanielsss

edanielsss New Member

Yeah you're right man.... I think they did mostly camaros. I've been searching online and I haven't been able to find another one like mine. If anyone knows more about trucks like mine please let me know!

7. SliverZ71

SliverZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

Very Nice that looks very good
    :cool: Steve

8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club and SWEEEET truck, very nice. Any pics of the motor and the inside?

9. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wow, i want that truck, i have an 85 silverado 4x4, i love what you have done with yours. It looks amazing! The paint is mint!

10. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site. great looking truck. i love the wheels:great: