Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Proud Silverado Owner From MN

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by npete7381, Sep 5, 2011.

1. npete7381

npete7381 New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I stumbled across this forum doing a google search for my headlights and I thought I'd stop and stay awhile. I just bought a 2005 Silverado after a few years of being without a truck. It's so nice to be driving a truck again after tooling around in a Civic since selling my '92 K1500 Blazer. Anyways, this looks like a good place to get info about repairs and upgrades, so I'll be checking in on a regular basis to see what's going on.

-Nate

IMG_0321.jpg
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the Club Nate!! Have many mods in mind for your truck?
  3. npete7381

npete7381 New Member

I put side rails on the bed the day after I got it. Considering a bull bar with some extra lighting on the front. I'm also gonna have the bed sprayed, it came with a drop in plastic bed liner but I already took that out and posted it on craigslist. Not sure what else I want to do, if anything, but I can get an idea here of what I like and don't like and go from there. Here is a shot after installing the side rails.

IMG_0327.jpg
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Nate.
  5. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

A lifted bronco 2, then a civic before my truck as well haha welcome
  6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  7. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome Nate! You will find a lot of knowledgable guys here.
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!