1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

PSA: Do NOT use carid.com

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by McClintoc, Apr 10, 2014.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

These idiots are unbelievable. Five weeks ago I ordered an LED third brake light for my truck. What I received was a pair of LED parking lights for the front of my truck. My order receipt and the packing slip in the box both said LED third brake light. But, what was in the box was a pair of LED front parking lights.

OK, fine, mistakes happen, I get that. I contacted their customer service and that went pretty smoothly. They sent me a shipping label so I could send the incorrect item back to them and they would exchange it and send me the brake light that I ordered.

Well guess what? I just got the replacement package today and it's another effing pair of parking lights!! And the packing slip again says LED brake light on it!!!

Refund time. Never again with these empty-headed morons.