1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

pulls to the left

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by cwm921, Nov 18, 2008.

1. cwm921

cwm921 New Member

2003 Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L 4x2 ext. cab 4-DR 4 wh. disc
    Problem I'm having is that @ stops my truck pulls to the left @ the last couple of feet before it stops rolling. The steering wheel turns to the left by itself. I can correct easily. If I pull up to a stop very slowly it will not do it. The only thing related to this would be the front brake job it rcvd. 3 mo. ago.
    Powerslot discs and Hawk LT pads. I upgraded to assist our travel trailer (32') even though it has it's own elec. brakes. A little extra braking never hurt. No fluid evident @ calipers. Just did tire rotation and truck still pulls. Any ideas?? Thanks!!
  2. retired

retired New Member

The slide pins the front caliphers ride on could need to be lubed.
  3. common dude

common dude New Member

i think a friend of mine had this same problem and it was something to do with an abs sensor.
  4. EagleTalons

EagleTalons New Member

I had this happen in my car, but I think its the fact that only the back brakes work...
  5. chevyman1297

chevyman1297 New Member

this happend in my silverado, it was because the piston in the caliper on the opposite side was sticking because of no lube. check that out and see if thats the problem.
  6. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts

in my auto tech class we just got done w a unit on bakes .. that needs to be lubed (it was an impostant test q) :great: