pulstar spark plugs?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by elkosp16, Aug 19, 2010.

1. elkosp16

elkosp16 Member

anybody ever use them? i read some sites that said they were the best spark plugs made right now. just curious to see what everybody else thinks of them.

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I think if they were that good than the manufacures would install them at the factory. For as long as I can remmember theres always somebody coming up with a new fade spark plug. The factory coils are powerful enough for a complete fuel burn. If you ever get zapped with a factory coil it will knock your di*k in the dirt. Save your money and use factory spec A/C Delco's.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I quite agree my buddy had them in his 96 Vortec.. And it was missing with a CEL for random CYL misfire. We swapped them out with his old and pretty well shot AC delcos and it quit missing. And once we put in new AC delcos it ran great. Sometimes there are uses for a plug like this when you are building a Highend motor and have an aftermarket coil etc.. But as Silver mentioned todays Coils make more than enough power to run the plugs that the OEM put in.