1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Purple Truck Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by osgprometheus, May 9, 2012.

1. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

How about a purple truck? No thread for that. lol
    Big And Bigger.jpg
  2. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Hehe..It looks closer to burgundy, although I'm sure lighting plays a factor. Oh, and that is one long vehicle. :great:
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I agree with AMac, but as she said, lighting could effect that a lot, especially with the shadows and sunlight mixed in there. Nice looking burban though. Although the wheels look too small for my taste. Granted they're already tucked up in there pretty well.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There you go, it is a sticky. Now you need to seek all those members out with purple, burgundy, or other similar color rides and tell them to get their pics posted here. You guys have a lot of catching up to do....well, for most colors except for yellow.
  5. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

Yes it is. Went from an Xtreme bagged to a Burb. (Bagging)

They are only 17's. I am going to tuck 24's in the future when I can save up for them.
  6. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

I'll have to dig up a pic of the lowrider my dad used to have that was a very deep purple (almost black). it was an '88 s-10 and I wanted it when I turned 16 but he wouldn't let me have it because it was a ride that flagged police to pull us over.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This thread makes the baby Jeebus cry. LOL :money:
  8. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member

More of my Burb

Burb dash 1.jpg Dash Left.jpg Burrb ear Console.jpg Burb RearBox.jpg
    It's still a work in progress. But it is slowly coming along.
    I am changing the box though. I came up with another idea for the subs. Going to change from 2 15's to either 4 or 6 12's.
  9. Sandman614

Sandman614 New Member

I like turtles
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

MMMMMMMMMM Turtle soup is yummy?