1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Put on my new grill this weekend!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Harwood103, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Harwood103

Harwood103 New Member

It's nothing special. Ordered it off of ebay on the cheap. I think it looks pretty good for the money.

Attached Files:

2. dadngt

dadngt New Member

Looks good. I'm starting to like the open Chevy grill, seen one in a mag with a bowtie mounted on the bottom left (just something different) Congrats on a cheap ebay find. I can never find anything I want on there thats cheap
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

wow, looks very good! :)
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

That looks good. Now you just need to add some kind of a red accent up front to tie it all together.
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Nice lookin' grille! Looks great on your truck..My new grille is going on tomorrow... GREAT PIC!
  6. Harwood103

Harwood103 New Member

I was using the black to tie in the top of of my hood and headlights. Maybe I can add a red bow-tie in there somewhere. Thanks for the nice comments.
  7. crwdsm

crwdsm New Member

Nice look, I like the all black grill without the bow tie.
  8. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

That looks sick, man! Nice choice.
  9. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Nice look, I too like the open grill look. I agree a touch of red on the front would really make it pop.
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

looks really good :great: