1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Python Remote Start/Security System/ Remote Color Screen

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have a Python Security system and Remote Start with Colored Screen with everything still working and nothin is missing. I bought this from www.crutchfield.com for $700 not even a Year ago and also had to buy a Kit to be able to use OnStar that was $50. All together it was $750 along with install was even more! I'm asking $400 Plus shipping i might be able to come down $20-25 bucks since i have no reason to use it anymore. I also still have it installed on the truck so i will need to know before hand to get it taken off and have pic's posted. If interested my Number is 601-831-2473.
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

I have the Auto Start/ Security system off my truck now if interested email me at jake.carraway81@yahoo.com or text at 601-831-2473 will be willing to come down!
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

I have someone who is buying them in 2 weeks so they are =====SOLD===== $320