Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quadrasteer parts Chevy Suburban

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by meash20, Mar 10, 2010.

1. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

I'm looking for a resource for some quadrasteer parts. My Burb is throwing a C0533 code which seems to point to a relay in the Steering Motor. I've found that most are clueless when it comes to QS. It's a shame too as it is a great feature..

Any ideas for locating parts would be much appreciated...

While typing I called the GM shop here, sounds like it may be part # 26108739... he just told me $712.39 Also said it's a different part than for the trucks...

Any help is appreciated...

-matt-
  2. Joeairforce

Joeairforce Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Sadly..... I've never even seen a Quadrasteer in person.....
  3. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

It's funny not many have... I'll tell you this.. GM screwed up by letting it slide by.. the feature is amazing!

When you have one you know how to ID them... I've seen more on the road and in lots than you'd think are out there...

I had to laugh today when the GM service guy said to me... "I don't think they made QS for Suburbans...." I replied, well I have one ... :)

I found my part online btw, for about 515 shipped.... Probably gonna bite the bullet...

-me-
  4. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

my football coach had a Denali with QS, it was AWESOME!
  5. quadrasteer

quadrasteer New Member

hi meash20 ,

good to hear you found it,
    can you tell me where you found it ?
    ( i melted my quadrasteer control cable , the cable between the control box and the axle, and GM claims its no longer available )

thank you !

Axel
  6. 2003 GMC Denali

2003 GMC Denali New Member

Are you aware that there is a Site called DENALITRUCKS(dot)COM... and we cater to vehicles with Quadrasteer, because for a few Years, it was the only way you could buy a Sierra Denali. Check it out... I'm an Administrator on there.