Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Quaker State Awards $3,000 for 300,000 Miles Anyone we know?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 3, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The first Quaker State Cash Back Program recipient of 2012 was rewarded for going the extra mile—a lot of them.
    Honored for his dedication to the brand and its products, Paul King of Louisville, Ky., received $3,000—the maximum payout amount under the program—for his commitment to Quaker State motor oil, according to a press release. King qualified by regularly using Quaker State motor oil at his vehicle’s manufacturer-recommended service intervals and hitting 300,000 miles on his 2000 Chevrolet Silverado.

“I am excited to get a reward under the Quaker State Cash Back program. Having been a dedicated Quaker State motor oil user and loyal Jeffersonville Qik Lube customer, it’s a cool bonus when a company recognizes consumer loyalty by paying out cash—in my case, $3,000,” said King. “I am a great example of how Quaker State motor oil provides serious durability that can help protect vehicles’ engines.”

The Quaker State Cash Back Program was released last year in conjunction with the updated Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty program, according to the release.

“For over 20 years now, the Quaker State Lubrication Limited Warranty has been one of the best motor oil warranty programs on the market,” said Chris Hayek, Quaker State global brand manager. “People are keeping their vehicles longer to maximize the value of what may be their second largest investment, and the Cash Back Program is a way to provide an incentive to them for reaching 300,000 miles with the help of Quaker State specialty motor oil.”

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It wasn't me! I don't use the stuff! If you change your oil often enough, you could just about use cooking oil and make it to high mileage!

I will stick to my feelings of "When the Big Q Flows, the motor blows." Kendall or Havoline for me please!

Not to hijack your thread though...

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I would like to know exactly how many oil changes he had and the total cost of oil changes divided by the winnings. And compare that to the advertising Quaker gets for a small pittance. I am truly surprised as Moo may be that on Quaker it lasted that long. Only horror stories here for Quaker products