Quaker State Torque Power

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by Duncan_Z71, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Duncan_Z71

Duncan_Z71 Rockstar

Im think im gonna putting it in my truck.
    But was wonder what yall think about it.

and if anybody is using is?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I used this before I switched to Amsoil. It is ok. Not as good as Mobil 1. I like the convience of Amsoil extended drain intervals. And the reputation behind the product. I will always use it from now on. If you have multiple vehicles and/or yard equipment, atv's or the such, become a preferred customer and the price drops dramatically for Amsoil. Instant message 1stSynthetics he can give you details. I went through him and was very pleased with his customer service and the oil showed up in a couple of days.

3. Duncan_Z71

Duncan_Z71 Rockstar

yea. i was just wondering. im trying to get some better performance in it. i got penzziol in it right now.

4. EZ_Livin

EZ_Livin New Member

You can learn more than you ever wanted to know about oil at bobistheoilguy.com I use the Quaker Torque and have no complaints. Good luck!

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The best performance you can get out of any oil is AMSOIL 100% synthetic lubricants.

High Performance Products Brochure

930,599 Mile Engine

6. Evan

Evan New Member

I'm not a fan of QS it used to sludge up motors, stay away buy Mobil 1 or Amsoil.

7. 1st Synthetics

I have heard that before but I have never used QS.

8. grimreapersshadow

grimreapersshadow Rockstar 100 Posts

royal purple :p good stuff dyno proven when used in every thing from your motor,transmission,transfercase, and diff's

9. Evan

Evan New Member

Royal purple is no better than Mobil 1, Mobil is actually better. I think might want to try Amsoil . How much for 5 qt and a filter? I think you can run it 20,000 miles.

10. 1st Synthetics

Up to 25,000 miles or 1 year. You can go further with oil analysis. PM me your truck details an I will send you over a price. AMSOIL prohibits posting pricing below retail in open forums.