Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

ques about torsion key

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by joshhungerford, Mar 25, 2010.

1. joshhungerford

joshhungerford New Member

:neutral:I dont really understand if the product you buy says 1-2 inches of front end lift, does that mean you can adjust it to 1 or 2 inches or 1.5. or whatever desired height?

2. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

u can adjust them however u like, u can most likely get more than 2 in out of them,considering the higher u go the more stress it puts on ur ball joints, cv shafts, and the rest of the front end, if u stay under 2 in though, u will be fine

3. joshhungerford

thanks. what if the torsion bars are already raised 1 inch.

4. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

how high r u wanting to go? if ur tosion arent raised to full hieght, then u may just want to see if u can crank those up to another inch. or try ur luck with after market torsion keys, & take it to 2"'s

5. joshhungerford

:lol:basically what i would like to do is raise the front another 2 inches and put a four inch block in the rear.
    the truck is level as it is.that would make it level. i'm just cheap.