1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question about 3inch level

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by crash_42, Nov 24, 2010.

1. crash_42

crash_42 New Member

I was curious if I could fit 35inch tires under my 2006 chevy z71 extended cab with a 3inch level kit. I have 33's right now and they fit just fine with room to grow. I was going to see if anyone has done this modication to their truck on here and possibliy have pictures to go along with the answer I'm looking for.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

No, you will need a 6" lift to clear 35's. If you go to my album I have a picture of my '05 with 6" lift and 35's.
  3. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

i have a 2500 with a 3" leveling kit and i have 35s with a wide offset andmine fit with a little trimming. if you ran stock offset and did some trimming you might but it will be close
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

crash42 has a Z-71 (1500) and they sit ABOUT 3" lower than a 2500 so he will need a 6"lift for 35's to fit.
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

X3,you need a 6" lift.