1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

question about bed size

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ron8879, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ron8879

ron8879 New Member

so I got an 07 nnbs extended cab silverado and Im selling the cover that came on it. My question is will it fit the 4 door version as well or just the extended cab? I cant remember if they are the same size bed or different?

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

extended cabs have a 6.5 ft bed, crew cabs just under 6, so no, your cover wont fit crew cabs.

Alex

3. ron8879

ron8879 New Member

thank you for the information..much appricated :great:

4. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Not all extended cabs back then had the 6.5' bed. There was an option to get the 5'9" bed on extended cans. They do exist.

5. steved

steved Former Member

The 2500s can have a crew cab or extended cab, and 6.5 foot bed...its termed the standard bed. The 8-foot is considered a long bed. The 1500s can have the "short" bed.

At least that's how I understand the 2012s...