1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

question about fuse block

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by scgamer_99, Apr 11, 2009.

1. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

i have been looking everything over in my truck because i am planning a trip so while i was checking fuse's and such i had out the chilton just making sure the correct fuse is where they are supposed to be when i got to wondering what are the aux a and aux b hooked up to? the chilton doesn't even mention them any ideas? beacuse they are supposed to have 30 fuse's in them but aux b has a 20

[​IMG]
  2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Aux A and Aux B are auxilary battery power hook-ups. On mine, Aux A feeds my e-lights, Aux B feeds the trailer brake.

Look at your diagram - the posts above the fuses you circled are the corresponding outputs. (toward the firewall when you look in the truck) These give you a good solid connection for bigger power draw equipment.

Hopes this helps,
  3. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

ah i see so this would probably be the towing power line then? i do have a tow hitch under the truck never used it though, good to know just in case i do tow though thanxs for the help
  4. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

what year, and model... you may want to add that to your signature for future reference...
  5. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

ah soory bout that
    95 k2500 sle gmc
  6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just added some lights to my Suburban and used both of those Aux spots. Seems to be working fine - go nuts!