question about fuse block

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by scgamer_99, Apr 11, 2009.

1. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

i have been looking everything over in my truck because i am planning a trip so while i was checking fuse's and such i had out the chilton just making sure the correct fuse is where they are supposed to be when i got to wondering what are the aux a and aux b hooked up to? the chilton doesn't even mention them any ideas? beacuse they are supposed to have 30 fuse's in them but aux b has a 20

[​IMG]

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Aux A and Aux B are auxilary battery power hook-ups. On mine, Aux A feeds my e-lights, Aux B feeds the trailer brake.

Look at your diagram - the posts above the fuses you circled are the corresponding outputs. (toward the firewall when you look in the truck) These give you a good solid connection for bigger power draw equipment.

Hopes this helps,

3. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

ah i see so this would probably be the towing power line then? i do have a tow hitch under the truck never used it though, good to know just in case i do tow though thanxs for the help

4. meash20

meash20 Rockstar

what year, and model... you may want to add that to your signature for future reference...

5. scgamer_99

scgamer_99 Rockstar

ah soory bout that
    95 k2500 sle gmc

6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just added some lights to my Suburban and used both of those Aux spots. Seems to be working fine - go nuts!