Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

question for Steve and other moderators...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 383man, May 14, 2011.

1. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Is it possible to get a Instant Messenger link for GMTC? I am a member of Quadcrazy.com ATV forum, and they have a pretty cool IM bar at the bottom so when your friends are online and you have a topic you want to talk about, you don't have to rely and wait on messages. Just a thought... :great:

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That would be pretty cool. I would be all for this as well.

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X2, sounds cool.

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

X3. That would be sick! Almost like a Facebook chat kind of thing...

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would be in for that as well!!

6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I think it would be a great idea as well, it would make communicating with people on here easier too

7. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

sounds like people like the idea, but it's harder than I thought to get a mod to notice a thread with "question for mods" as the title lol

8. sgtsjj

Well we can keep bumping it to the top so that way one of them will eventually notice lol

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I had looked into this in the past, there are two or three options and I'm not sure which one will work the best for us. I think the "facebook" style chat bar would work the best.

10. sgtsjj

I think the facebook style would be the best bet also, its kind of an all user friemdly chat thing so everyone on here would be able to figure it out not just the younger peoples and people who are good with computers.....