1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Question- Installing controls on Steering wheel on a W/T

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by kayzen, Jun 22, 2012.

1. kayzen

kayzen Member

Hi guys,

I have 08 Silverado W/T and i was hoping that i could install some Steering wheel control for the radio and Cruise control wanted to ask you guys if this is an option on a Work truck??

Cheers

2. KevAlexander

KevAlexander New Member

I know you can add it. But as far as Cruise control goes i'm not too sure. I know for sure you can have the others (Phone/Radio/Etc). I got a screen installed in my Sierra and that rendered the SWC useless, popped the old one out, got one that worked like a remote and mounted it to my steering wheel, of course it won't be as flushed as the factory one, but it sure beats that extremely long 12 inch reach to the screen! :p