1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

question on 2005 tahoe z71

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by poohmarie, Jun 8, 2005.

1. poohmarie

poohmarie New Member

Hi,
    I need to know if you can get a 2005 Tahoe Z71 with bench seats in 2nd AND 3rd row. My local dealer is telling me no. But they charge you for 2nd row seats if they are bucket. So I'm not sure about it.
  2. ARNIE

ARNIE New Member

3. poohmarie

poohmarie New Member

They are telling me if you get 2nd row bench, then you get no 3rd row. Unless of coarse it's special order. I have been to that website and built them before but I can't find one like that. If I can't find one then I will settle for the LT model but I really like the Z71 looks better.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hmm, on the Z71 you can't get a split bench? Who's telling you this, a local dealer? Try calling another dealer in another city and see if they tell you the same thing.
  5. poohmarie

poohmarie New Member

Yep, it's a local dealer alright. I do have a few calls into some out of town dealers to see what can come up with. So far they are saying it's no problem at all. But they haven't actually looked for them yet either.
    My problem is if I get bucket seats in 2nd row then I am losing a sitting spot. I can't do that... to many kids. I have a 2001 tahoe LT now that I am trading in for a 2005, but if I lose my 2nd row bench I might just keep what I have now.
  6. ARNIE

ARNIE New Member

On that website I gave you, do not go to the "build" section. Go to the bottom and click on the contact link and e-mail them your question. GM is going to be the only one who can answer that question definitively.
  7. ChevyFan

Yeah, I agree. You've got a pretty specific question about one configuration possibility. Probably best to go straight to the top. Post back the reply, I'm interested to see what the outcome is.
  8. poohmarie

poohmarie New Member

Thank you, I never would have thought to do that. I'll let you know what happens.
  9. ChevyFan

Any word back on your inquiry?