1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Question on Removing Heater Core on 2000" Silverado

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by monopoly, Sep 27, 2013.

1. monopoly

monopoly New Member

Hi all,

New to the site I'm working on replacing the heater core on my truck. Has anyone attempted this job and if so how do you remove the bezel ? I'm having a tough time trying to remove it. Also are you suppose to remove the air bag ? I've done this job before on an Expedition not worried about the job. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, :no::no::money:
  2. csltrains96

csltrains96 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club! I wish I could help you, but I'm still driving a truck that never had airbags to begin with. My heater is still working, too. But rest assured, someone will come along with the information you need.

Always have fun!
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Site........Moved your Thread to the General Chevy/GM Tech Section.

Here is a Video, on Removing the Heater Core, on a 2000" Sierra, same dash as the 2000" Silverado.....it should help in answering your Question.
    http://youtu.be/YI9WDWvqyEA