Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Question

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by db3812, Feb 3, 2012.

1. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

What is the going rate for the 18 inch wheel on the 2011 silverado. Got some new wheels on my truck and have a guy at the tire store interested in my stock 18 inch factory wheels?

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

For Just a Set of Factory 18in" Chevy Silverado Rims Only, they are going for around......$600.00/$800.00......below is a link from E-Bay for a set of 18in" Silverado Rims,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Chevy-...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I sold a set for $450 and should have asked for more. Sold on Craig's list in 1 day. Start at 800 like mike said and you have room to wiggle.

4. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

Ok. Well I'm gonna post them on here and ask $800 then. So anyone interested message me. Or call me on my cell 678-618-9561. Only looking for local pickup north of Atlanta Georgia.

Attached Files:

5. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

Can the administrator remove this post. I have another post with the same wheels for less.

Thanks,
    Daniel