Quick Bowtie change..... Time for some Bling.....

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 8, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:glasses:
    Changed out the front Bowtie yesterday took about 15 mins.. Loosend the top 10 MM screws, Pulled the grill towards me pushed out the old which also had some Dbl stick tape holding it on [​IMG] But got it off with a little artex. Put the screw studs on the back of the new Bowtie put it in the factory holes then just put the nuts and washers on the back and done.. This Bowtie is from StreetScene. Now I gotta get the back tailgate done...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

That looks great.I love your hood!

3. partssource1

partssource1 Member

That looks sweat. The new Bow Tie really changes the appearance of the truck. I have to ask is that a reflections ram air hood been looking at them and cowl inductions tiring to decided what way to go

4. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Damn, that hood is pure beauty.

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Since this thread is about the bowtie I wont say how great your hood looks....oh too late, but the bowtie really looks good, compliments the grille so much better than the gold one.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Here's a better pic.. and the hood is a Cervini's Ram air.. Very well made and thicker at the stress points unlike some of the others...

Thanks...

[​IMG]

7. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks much better than the stock one :great:

8. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

looks good, very clean

9. partssource1

partssource1 Member

SO it a glass hood? Do you have the ram air intake set up and all? I really like it

10. Enkeiavalanche

Here is the Goodhood
    [​IMG]

And my hood
    [​IMG]

The Goodhood does have a inner tunnel for air going to the factory/Aftermarket air box, Mine is just open but with a little thinking you can form a tunnel for the air. Although it's not muce eather way. On mine it is easy to mount lights. Also on our trucks there is 1 support strut that goes on the hood. On my friends Goodhood the area is very thin and his has cracked. Mine is much thicker...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]