Quick pic...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mebcop, Mar 11, 2010.

Newest Photos

1. mebcop

mebcop New Member

Hey guys, this is my 2nd thread here. I posted one about what tires will fit the silverado I just bought, and this one is more of a "here's where I started" thread, and hopefully within the year I will have a "here's what I ended up building" thread :great:

It's a 99 Silverado 2500 with the 6.0L. It has a few more miles than I'd like (133K), but for $4750, it's not bad. It has a few dings and scratches here and there, but I don't want a perfect truck, then I'd be scared to use it! I am hoping to add some 285's, and maybe a couple other little things, but for the most part I like it how it sits!

Let me know what you think would be some good "additions" to the truck!!!

[​IMG]
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome & congrat's! Good looking Chevy!
  3. mebcop

mebcop New Member

Thank you... I appreciate it
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow I haven't seen one in that color combination in a long time! I think it looks really sweet, I know someone's going to tell you to de badge and take the moulding off but I think it fits with the truck perfectly. There's nothing I would change on it actuaully, If It were my truck It would have a ton of lights and lots of chrome! :sign0011:
  5. pmartin816

pmartin816 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think that it looks great, but I like the idea of bigger tires on it. Nice find.
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats a very nice truck and it's an awesome deal!! Congrats on a steal!! I'd throw some bigger rubber on that bad boy. It's gonna look sweet!!
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Is that a 400ex I spy in the bed?
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Congrats on the new truck! It looks great!:great: Glad to have you here!
  9. mebcop

mebcop New Member

Nope, it's a Can-Am DS450. This ones mine, and my wife has a matching one. I do def want to add some tires, and I would like some lighting too!

Thanx for the compliments guys!