1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quick pic...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mebcop, Mar 11, 2010.

1. mebcop

mebcop New Member

Hey guys, this is my 2nd thread here. I posted one about what tires will fit the silverado I just bought, and this one is more of a "here's where I started" thread, and hopefully within the year I will have a "here's what I ended up building" thread :great:

It's a 99 Silverado 2500 with the 6.0L. It has a few more miles than I'd like (133K), but for $4750, it's not bad. It has a few dings and scratches here and there, but I don't want a perfect truck, then I'd be scared to use it! I am hoping to add some 285's, and maybe a couple other little things, but for the most part I like it how it sits!

Let me know what you think would be some good "additions" to the truck!!!

[​IMG]
  2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome & congrat's! Good looking Chevy!
  3. mebcop

mebcop New Member

Thank you... I appreciate it
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow I haven't seen one in that color combination in a long time! I think it looks really sweet, I know someone's going to tell you to de badge and take the moulding off but I think it fits with the truck perfectly. There's nothing I would change on it actuaully, If It were my truck It would have a ton of lights and lots of chrome! :sign0011:
  5. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I think that it looks great, but I like the idea of bigger tires on it. Nice find.
  6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats a very nice truck and it's an awesome deal!! Congrats on a steal!! I'd throw some bigger rubber on that bad boy. It's gonna look sweet!!
  7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is that a 400ex I spy in the bed?
  8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Congrats on the new truck! It looks great!:great: Glad to have you here!
  9. mebcop

mebcop New Member

Nope, it's a Can-Am DS450. This ones mine, and my wife has a matching one. I do def want to add some tires, and I would like some lighting too!

Thanx for the compliments guys!