1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Quick Poll For You Guys ~ CUDDLING!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Sep 11, 2012.

?

Cuddling for men

1. What's that? Never done it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Don't want to, just to make the wife/gf happy.

25.0%
  3. It's ok, for a purpose like watching a movie or something.

25.0%
  4. All the time, can't get me enough cuddling time.

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The purpose of this post is to win an discussion/bet.

Just curious if you ever had a chat with your significant other about "cuddling". Do most men do this freely, begrudgingly, only on cold nights, or not at all? Feel free to share whatever PG-13 related content and examples that you can on here.

FYI this is a public poll too. ;-)
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Yup feel cool being first to vote and yes I do enjoy cuddling with my girlfriend its very relaxing and calming.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, I'm taking a scientific approach to this and am just watching the results.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well it's a little hard when the wife is living 800 miles away.. But I do miss it and will be with her soon..

(I live in NJ and she's in IL for work) I should be out by her for Thanksgiving.... I miss her and my dogs....:heart::heart::heart::heart:
  5. Kady

Kady New Member

My boyfriend is the bigger cuddler between the two of us... I prefer it in bed when I'm cold, but he'll take cuddling anywhere.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Quiet I'm watching T.V. if your gonna keep moving around like that just go get me a beer, that outta tire ya out some!!!!
  7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ha. went for the its ok for a purpose. more so for the "or something" option :rofl: